With over eleven years’ experience managing media budgets and optimizing campaigns, my background in acquisition and retention direct response marketing provides me with the insight necessary to deliver positive results for or your clients.
I enjoy developing multi-channel marketing campaigns driven by analytics and ROI, all while maintaining the creative focus necessary to promote the brand and image of the product or company. This entails leading individual media channels in a manner that effectively orchestrates marketing's “big picture," that is, figuring out how Broadcast, Print, SEM, Display, Email, Direct Mail, Database/CRM Marketing interact with each other to impact the bottom line.
Most recently, I served as the Senior Media Director/Marketing Director with Lifestyle Lift, the nation’s largest facial plastic surgery company, where I:
- Developed, implemented, and analyzed all acquisition and retention marketing strategies for DRTV, Print, Direct Mail, Email, SEM, Display, and CRM.
- Developed and launched a CRM/Database marketing program
- Managed media and creative budget
- Helped grow brand awareness through a combination of new creative and media mix
- Built digital media strategy. Revenue from the web grew by utilizing SEM, Display, Lead Gen, SEO and Social Media, and TV to Web Attribution.
Prior to joining Lifestyle Lift, I worked at WB Doner as a Senior Media Buyer/Planner. In that role, I was part of a dedicated team who developed and executed media strategies for clients such as Sirius Satellite Radio, Autotrader, ADT Security Systems, Expedia.com, Autoclub of Southern California (AAA), American Equity Mortgage, Great Wolf Lodge, and PacifiCare.
I believe that my experience in both client-side and agency roles makes me uniquely qualified to serve to create dramatic and profitable results for you. As there is certainly more to discuss, I look forward to meeting with you. Thank you for your consideration.